Friday, December 11, 2009

Animal Kingdom

Dino-Land USA!!!


The Amazing "Flights of Wonder" bird show!

Bird Thief

Kurt braved Expedition Everest. He handed me the camera and said he would hold his hat up so I could record him. Somebody else had the same idea and I ended up recording a different guy with his hat up in the air.


Isabella braved the River Rapids (forgot the name) ride with her Dad.

She got most of the splash!!! Kurt says she wasn't sure how to respond when first getting soaked, but once everyone started laughing she joined in too. Phew!!

Kurt and Isabella spent most the morning together while Joshua and I stayed back at the hotel. We thought giving him a good morning nap would help in his recovery...

The morning nap obviously wasn't enough.

Safari Ride

View of the gators from the safari jeep.

Playplace break

A pineapple popsicle was our $4 dollar splurge each day.

"It's Great to be a Bug" in 3D.

4 comments:

Rainy Day Farm said...

Looks like everyone had fun except Joshua! What a trooper Isabella was getting wet!

Lee said...

Fun Pictures!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

Hi Allison!

I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hi! I hope you're doing well! Gosh it's been forever! Your family is so beautiful! We have an older daughter and younger son too and really love it. Stop over and check out my blog anytime! I'll probably peak in here again! :)

Take care!
Amy (Williams) Bang

allison nadauld said...

I really wish we could have been there with you. What a great trip (even without the best naps). As always, your children are adorable.